- <strong>BURJ BINGHATTI JACOB CO RESIDENCES: FOR THE ESOTERIC</strong>
- LEGENDARY LES LALANNE: FUNCTIONAL SURREALISM OF THE CO-CREATORS
- <strong>THE WEALTHBRIEFING MENA AWARDS THE EXCELLENCE OF THE WEALTH INDUSTRY</strong>
- DUBAI HOSTS THE 13TH EDITION OF THE GLOBAL SOCCER AWARDS
- DIAFA AWARDS THE RARE AND EXCEPTIONAL MIDDLE EASTERN TALENTS
You have been graciously performing your duties as long as I have been alive. “Death, that hath suck’d the honey of thy breath,” as Shakespeare espoused, will not erase you from history. For history will indeed be more than kind.
I have followed your cortège moving mournfully through Britain
Oh, English Rose, my heart is heavy; I am deeply saddened to know you now walk with the gods. The pantheon in which you held sway is a better place for your reign.
Oh, English Pear were your subjects enough or did you yearn for greener shores.
Oh, how those subjects will mourn you
Thy mortal bloom has now faded but your spirit shall bloom over us forever